Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Waiting On Wednesay: The Evolution of Mara Dyer

 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It is an opportunity for us to show books we can't wait to get our hands on.

This week, I'm waiting for:
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Release Date: October 23rd, 2012


Two days after Mara walks into a police station in Miami at the close of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, she is committed for psychiatric treatment for what her parents believe is a mental breakdown. But what seems like a hallucination to everyone else is a chilling reality for Mara. Someone from her past has discovered her strange, disturbing secret and that someone wants her to pay. But she's about to discover that the price is more than she can bear.

Dark and thrilling, suspenseful and passionate, The Evolution of Mara Dyer will have readers breathlessly turning pages to find out what will become of Mara Dyer next.

WOAAAAAAA IT HAS A COVER!!! I can believe that it will only be release in 6 months. I can't wait to read it. I love The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer so much!

What book are you waiting for this week?

17 comments:

  1. The cover is lovely, is it not? Since it was released yesterday I have been SEEING IT EVERYWHERE! It's gorgeousness is haunting the blogosphere! Haha. Nice choice :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally my WoW today too! Perfect choice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing this a lot today ! :)
    I didn't enjoy the first book, but I think I'll check it out when it comes out :)
    I love the cover !

    My WoW
    http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-lost-girls-by-ann.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my WoW pick, too! I'm just so excited! *grabby hands* :D

    Great pick!

    Pam | jelly loves books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like, duh. Totally waiting for this. Awesome WoW!=D

    Drop by my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popular pick and definitely deserved! Even though I was not that crazy about The Unbecoming (i know, i know...i probably shouldn't admit that haha), this cover TOTALLY recaptures my interest and makes me have to read this ASAP. What is going on with Noah?? How are we ever going to wait until October!

    My WoW | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. WANT WANT WANT! But.. I haven't even read the first yet. How can I be so excited about a book that I know almost nothing about? v_v XD

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one completely took over WOW memes today. :D Haven't read the first one yet, but will do that - SOON!

    Aleksandra and her WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's about the fourth time I've seen this book in WOW this week, but I completely get why. I loved The Unbecoming; hopefully this one will be just as good!

    Check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A popular choice, today.

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday_25.html

      Delete
  10. I wasn't a huge fan of the first book, but the ending was MIND BLOWING, and I waiting for this book too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, popular book this week :) Haven't read the first one, so I don't know if I'm going to read this one, but I definitely love the cover!

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-11-lara-avery.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. To my great shame I have to confess that I haven't read the first book ... yet. But it's definitely on my TBR.

    Thank you for stopping by at BookVenturers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read book one (although there is a lovely copy in my book shelf), but I plan to soon :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the cover and the book sounds very interesting. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I still haven't read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer but it looks like I'm going to have to since the second book is coming out soon! Here's my WoW!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday_25.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah, I saw the first book in the series in the bookstore. Was thinking to grab a copy. :D Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete